How about them Brewers? 23-10. Whodathunkit? I'd say nobody in the solar system saw this coming. Best record in baseball.
How about them Brewers? 23-10. Whodathunkit? I'd say nobody in the solar system saw this coming. Best record in baseball.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If you know baseball, you saw it coming.
If you're a fairweather [censored] who bandwagons constantly and never pays attention to a sport...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
well you got former brave catcher-estrada, you got two seasoned vets up the middle in graffino and coucil, not to mention the sons of two of the best players in the late 80s and 90s, Price Fielder and Tony Gwynn.
I still don't know if I'd go out and buy a Brewers jersey quite yet...Long season still left, and they play in a pretty competitive divison. Is there any truth to the rumor that Stan Ross is coming back to town?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
One of the biggest reasons as well is that their pitching is solid. Sheets is legit after being hurt most of last season. Capuano is good, and as well as the steal they got from the Cards. (Forgetting his name at the moment) Plus their bullpen is solid. Yost is a good coach as well. I think the Brewers will make their first National League playoff appearance.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
not to break or high jack the thread, what the Brew Crew is doing is pretty nice to see, but what, oh my, the Yankees are in 2nd place.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
The brewers have played the worst schedule in the league so far. Their next 6 series will be real tough. We will see how they do.
In the words of their annoying radio broadcasters "OH MY GOODNESS, THE YANKEES ARE IN SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS THAT BUT BABE RUTH IN GEORGE'S BOX!!!!! HE'S COMING BACK ALSO!!!! BABE RUTH IS A YANKEE AGAIN!!!"
Gimme a break, how can you honestly cheer for this team.
"We're back and better than ever"
Bookmarks